BowFlex

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Hills, Hills, Hills - WTH?

Alright, there's a weekly run in my group that we do at 5:30 am on Tuesdays. It consist of hills. Our town is suppose to be flat y'all. Tell that to this neighborhood. This will be the beginning of my Tuesday routine thru my final marathon this year on December 2. Besides the hills keeps us flat city runners honest and me more prepared for the October marathon in Denver.

So I've been in my hometown Detroit for a couple weeks and just got back last Friday. I managed to run maybe 5 out of the 10 days I was there. It sucks running alone even when I have my trusty Oakley Thump Pros on. I can't seem to find any good music these days to put on them. I would be willing to take suggestions. I hate slow music in this case. Only fast beat music for me.

Now Detroit, Detroit is flat. No variation to speak of. Boring. I don't know when I will run my marathon there but, I imagine it will be in the next two years.

No comments:

Disqus for The Hard Runner's Run