BowFlex

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Not Running as Much as I'd Like

I have not been able to have a consistent week of running for about three weeks now. I'm missing my fun clan of running buddies I run with every morning at 6am. I hope to be back to it sometime late next week.

OK. So, I've had my Garmin Forerunner 305 for about 8 months and I like it just fine. Now, I have to start deleting some of my runs because it's running out of memory. I'm sure this will be a long drawn out process. I don't know how to delete faster than a week at a time. I might as well get to it though.

So earlier this week a running buddy and I were on the local college track and saw some of the fit track stars training. One girl was running 200's and made it look so easy. Those track folks look so relaxed when they're doing their thing.

No comments:

Disqus for The Hard Runner's Run