BowFlex

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Oh Yes, My Forerunner 305!

Well, all is good with the world. My technique worked. I plugged it in and just let it sit for about 12 hours. When I got home from my track workout and visit to 24hour Fitness I looked over at it and saw that wonderful statement, "charging in progress". Awesome, thank you Triune God.

OK, so the track was a pretty tough today. I finished 7x400 and they were not that fun. It has been about 10 days since I've run real hard so I was feeling a little sluggish. It'll be alright I just need about another week of solid running in my town and I'll be back to normal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really a COOL site. Thank you for sharing with me!
gm-n-motwn

Faithful Soles said...

Nice post (glad your Forerunner is working) and great blog. As for "Long Road to Boston", I can certainly related. I ran 8 marathons before I finally qualified in 2000 (ran it in 2000, 2001 and 2002) and then suffered some injuries that kept me from qualifying in 2003-2004, then 2005-2007 it was on the same weekend as my daughter's high school drill team spring show, so I opted to stay here.

If you get a chance, please visit my running web site, Faithful Soles (be sure while you are there to read The Greatest Marathoner, about an event I witnessed at the 2000 Boston Marathon, it will really inspire you in your marathon training). I have a categorized and searchable running Blog Database on there and would appreciate it if you would link your blog to it. Thanks and continued good luck in your Boston quest.

Disqus for The Hard Runner's Run