BowFlex

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

We Train in the Rain

I have been back to running for more than a week now and my foot seems to be better each day. I'm still not 100% but, I can get up every morning and stand on my foot without too much pain. Well, really no pain just discomfort I'd say. On little spot still hurts to the touch so I've been massaging it every so often.



This past Saturday my group and I ran a loop around our lake. It's about 9.5 miles and it rained like crazy. No matter, we train in the rain. It's really kind of refreshing because it's been very humid here lately and the rain offered a little break. My group is filled with people who have run several marathons so, I'm always confident they know how to manage their time on the run. I say this because I believe we were conservative in our efforts even though rain usually causes you to run faster.

1 comment:

Professor Howdy said...




Very good work!
Congratulations...



Disqus for The Hard Runner's Run