BowFlex

Monday, November 10, 2008

How was Saturday?

Well Saturday was really my first day back running at the lake. The only problem is that normally when you run at the lake, you at least run what they refer to as a loop, which is 9 miles approximately around White rock Lake. Saturday, at 5:45 in the morning I started out and I did about 2 1/2 miles and then I turned around and went back.

Since the big let down at St. George had me feeling a little like I needed to redeem myself, I thought I would run the White rock Marathon. In order to make that happen I would have to start training fairly soon in fact this weekend most likely I was supposed to run I don't know 18, 20 miles?

I didn't though, instead I ran 5 miles. I’m not going to run the White rock Marathon. However, I'm pretty sure I will run the half marathon. The half marathon is very fun. I can run it hard if I like, I can take it easy and not worry about my time, even though the time will find itself on Athlinks.com.

No comments:

Disqus for The Hard Runner's Run