BowFlex

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

First real track work out in a while

Well this morning I met some friends at the track for 10x400s. And today was the first time I ever wore my Asics Speedstars. I felt like I did as a kid when I used to get new shoes. Thought I could conquer the world and they're suppose to weigh less than typical trainers, thus lending more opportunity to me running faster. I don't really know about that, I think losing several dozen pounds will help more, but I can dream can't I. The shoes are pretty good but because of my overpronation I had some fairly uncomfortable sensations in the plantar area. I also had my custom orthodics inserted in the shoes so, I may try a track date without them to see if that helps. Any things' worth a try.

No comments:

Disqus for The Hard Runner's Run